[RADIATOR] Development Ver. Question

John Goubeaux goubeaux at education.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 11 13:46:07 CST 2012

Hello folks,

I have a basic "best practices" question on how I might best run a
separate "development" ver of radiator for testing without impacting
a production instance on my network.

Can I, and should I do this on the same host running the production
radiusd ?  Meaning can I safely run another instance that points to
fresh config file and have it run on an alternate port ?  I'd like to
do some testing for a development wireless domain and minimize the
impact on any current production use of radiator and would prefer not
to have to do it on another box IF I can do so with no impact to
production use.

Thanks for any insight on this !

-john

--