[RADIATOR] Looking for Radiator expert, consultancy work

Lucas Hazel Lucas.Hazel at une.edu.au
Wed Feb 15 23:16:53 CST 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 08:41 +1100, Mike Puchol wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I'm looking for an expert on Radiator setup & configuration,
> particularly in handling hooks and non-typical operations on access
> requests and accounting. This is for a particular project, but there
> could be continued work for a suitable individual. Please contact me
> for details if you're interested!

I can highly recommend the paid support that Open provides themselves. I
have worked with Heikki, who helped me with an unusual implementation of
Eduroam. He was a pleasure to work with and imparted a great deal of
knowledge in the process.

--
Lucas Hazel

Communications Systems Officer (Networks)
Communications Infrastructure

Information Technology
University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351