[RADIATOR] CRL reload error

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Feb 1 16:07:32 CST 2012

On 02/01/2012 03:42 PM, Alexander Hartmaier wrote:

Hello Alexander,

> I've encountered another problem.
> I've written a bash script that downloads the crl once a day at one
> o'clock in the morning local time and restarts radiator afterwards
> because of the openssl crl caching.
> The CRL lifetime ends about 30 minutes later and radiator rejects all
> auths after that time because the crl isn't up2date any more.
> Do you have a solution for downloading the crl in sync with its lifetime?

There's nothing in goodies for this. If required, I would probably do
this by checking the output from openssl crl -nextupdate command and
then scheduling update based on that.

A quick search for possible scripts found this candidate. Maybe it might
be useful for ideas of how to do this?

http://www.id.ee/11051

See 'Sample script for automatic renewal ...'.

NetWare etc.