[RADIATOR] Radiator doesn't switch Domain Controllers when using LSA.

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Sat Dec 22 01:57:30 CST 2012

On 12/21/2012 05:24 PM, Johnson, Neil M wrote:

> Our AD group tried to move our main domain controller this morning and
> RADIATOR stopped authenticating users until the RADIATOR process on each
> RADIUS server was manually restarted.

Hello Neil,

is there any chance you could try this with Trace 4 logging? I would be
interested in hearing if the problem is with the group check (Group
option) or something else.

There is one change we are thinking for group check which relates to how
Radiator resolves which domain controller to use. However, this is only
for the Group check and Trace 4 debug logging would show if you are
failing the group check or if the problem comes from something else.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.