[RADIATOR] Radiator Version 4.11 released

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 06:01:14 CST 2012

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012, Mike McCauley wrote:

> Improvements to PEAP support for Windows failing to work when PEAP fast
> reconnect was enabled. EAP Extension TLV/Success is now exchanged over
> TLS tunnel between the server and client before sending final
> Access-Accept.

This is interesting; is there any more information about this fix and if
the fault is something I would likely have experienced?

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.