[RADIATOR] Radmin Web interface

Murat Bilal murat.bilal at ericsson.com
Mon Dec 3 03:32:24 CST 2012

Hi all,

mysql> select * from RADGROUPAUTH;
+-----------+-----------------------------------------+--------------+----------+----------+------+-----------+-------+
| ATTRIBUTE | AUTHRULE                                | DEVICEGROUP  | PRIORITY | PROTOCOL | TYPE | USERGROUP | VALUE |
+-----------+-----------------------------------------+--------------+----------+----------+------+-----------+-------+
| NULL      | NULL                                    | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | test      | NULL  |
| NULL      | permit service=shell cmd\* {priv-lvl=6} | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | DDAP6     | NULL  |
| NULL      | NULL                                    | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | DDAP15    | NULL  |
| NULL      | NULL                                    | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | gm        | NULL  |
| NULL      | deny service=shell cmd=show cmd-arg=.*  | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | test1     | NULL  |
| NULL      | permit .* {}                            | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | DDAP6     | NULL  |
| NULL      | permit service=shell cmd\* {priv-lvl=6} | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | test1     | NULL  |
| NULL      | NULL                                    | NULL         |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | NULL      | NULL  |
| NULL      | NULL                                    | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | AADP15    | NULL  |
| NULL      | NULL                                    | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | DDAP6     | NULL  |
| NULL      | deny service=shell cmd=show cmd-arg=.*  | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | DDAP6     | NULL  |
| NULL      | deny service=shell cmd=ping cmd-arg=.*  | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | DDAP6     | NULL  |
| NULL      | deny service=shell cmd=ping cmd-arg=.*  | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | test1     | NULL  |
| NULL      | permit .* {}                            | x.x.x.x |     NULL | NULL     | NULL | test1     | NULL  |
+-----------+-----------------------------------------+--------------+----------+----------+------+-----------+-------+

I have 4 rules in AUTHRULE column.This is the debug log for Access-Accept

*** Reply to TACACSPLUS request:
Code:       Access-Accept
Identifier: UNDEF
Authentic:  ~<244>'Z<160>cB<211><31><171><171>ze<132><178><151>
Attributes:
        OSC-Group-Identifier = "DDAP6"
        OSC-Authorize-Group = "permit service=shell cmd\* {priv-lvl=6}"

I cannot get other attributes.It returns only 1 one row How can I get the other Attributes?

Here is my radmin config

AuthSelect  select na.PASS_WORD,na.STATICADDRESS,na.TIMELEFT,\
                  na.MAXLOGINS, na.SERVICENAME, na.BADLOGINS, na.VALIDFROM, na.VALIDTO,\
                  na.TACACSGROUPID,ga.DEVICEGROUP, ga.AUTHRULE\
                  from RADUSERS as na,RADGROUPAUTH as ga where\
                  na.USERNAME='%n' and na.BADLOGINS < 5 and  \
                  na.VALIDFROM < %t and na.VALIDTO > %t and na.TACACSGROUPID=ga.USERGROUP

                 AuthColumnDef 0, OSC-Group-Identifier, reply
                 AuthColumnDef 2,OSC-Authorize-Group,reply

I also try GENERIC but no luck

Thanks