[RADIATOR] Could not load AuthBy module Radius::AuthNTLM

Chris Corbin ccorbinbb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:15:54 CDT 2012

Hi Radiator Gurus,

I'm migrating a Win32 solution to a Centos 6.3 x64 solution and need to
migrate from <AuthBy LSA> to <AuthBy NTLM>.

Here is the error I am running into:

ERR: Could not load AuthBy module Radius::AuthNTLM: Can't locate
Digest/MD4.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . /usr/local/lib64/perl5
/usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at
/usr/local/share/perl5/Radius/MSCHAP.pm line 47, <CONFIG> line 37.

Which indicates a missing module. I tried loading it via CPAN "cpan[1]>
install Radius::AuthNTLM" without any luck. Do I need to build and install
samba to get this to work?

I have added the Centos system to the Windows AD domain and am able to:

[root at Auth01 Radiator]# ntlm_auth --username=xxxxxx --domain= xxxxxx.com
--password= xxxxxx

NT_STATUS_OK: Success (0x0)

A Google search for "Could not load AuthBy module Radius::AuthNTLM" results
in only one hit, so I've clearly missed an obvious step in the install.

Thanks,

Chris