[RADIATOR] Multiple AuthBy Radius hosts

eliran shlomo eliranshlomo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 01:59:24 CDT 2012

Hi, i tried it and it send the first packet to both of the AuthBy server
and then it sends it to the authby1 only.
I need that the packet will send to the both server with no condition that
the first one is down or not responding...

B.w
thanks for the help, really appreciate the time you spend to help :)