[RADIATOR] Vasco token support

Roy Badami roy.badami at roboreus.com
Thu Aug 23 12:40:27 CDT 2012

On 10/08/2012 13:26, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:
> On 08/09/2012 06:19 PM, Roy Badami wrote:
>
>> Do you have any experience of ordering GO-6 tokens?  Am I right in
>> thinking that Digipass authentication is still Vasco's 'normal'
>> authentication mode - i.e. that if I don't ask for anything special in
>> my order, I can expect just normal time-based Digipass authentication,
>> that will work just like the old GO-1 tokens did?
> The tokens have come with Digipass authentication enabled. However, we
> do not buy them often enough to say how they are currently shipped. As
> far as we know, the default is Digipass authentication.
>
> Maybe the best option is to verify the mode when ordering.

Our supplier has confirmed that Digipass authentication (time-based) is
the default mode.  However they were not aware of RADIATOR and seemed to
be concerned that this was 'not supported by Vasco'. Should I be
concerned?  I've used GO-1 tokens with RADIATOR before, but I just don't
want to risk ending up with a large batch of new tokens and then finding
they don't work with RADIATOR.   Is RADIATOR no longer Vasco-certified?

Regards

roy

--
Roy Badami