[RADIATOR] TOTP clock drift tracking

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Tue Aug 21 18:29:30 CDT 2012

Depending on your user base this approach may be applicable to help
reduce costs: We took the approach were I work of using TOTP software
such as Google Authenticator where the user has a smart phone and using
a hardware token (c200s in our case) for those that don't. We are only
using these in house at the moment. but one of the consideration was
that we may roll this out to our entire user base in the future. You
could also mix different authentication methods (eg vasco or TOTP) on a
per user basis. It would all come down to a trade of in logistics and costs.

Jeff.