[RADIATOR] Windows Multi-Thread ?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Aug 21 14:36:02 CDT 2012

On 08/21/2012 09:11 PM, Johnson, Neil M wrote:

> Is it possible to configure RADIATOR to run multi-process/thread on
> windows ?
>
> I don't believe so, but  I just wanted to confirm.

Radiator is not multi-threaded but you can run multiple processes on
Windows and other platforms. See section "6.0 radiusd" in the reference
manual and look for radiusd options -servicename for how to run multiple
Radiator (radiusd) instances as Windows services.

What is not supported on Windows are fork based settings. So FarmSize
and Fork options will not work with Windows.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.