[RADIATOR] Multi-Line Handler issues with 4.10

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Fri Aug 10 10:07:24 CDT 2012

i found some time to try the 4.10 upgrade with patches, but i have this Multi-Line config issue.  Seems to be related to the fact that I have a blank line and comments in the middle of the multi line Handler.

Fri Aug 10 10:51:18 2012: ERR: Unknown keyword '<Handler' in /etc/radiator/conf/handler.pre-defined line 3
Fri Aug 10 10:51:18 2012: ERR: Unknown keyword 'Request-Type' in /etc/radiator/conf/handler.pre-defined line 6

<Handler \
	# failed auth attempts many times a day. used to reject a username.

         Request-Type = Access-Request, \
         User-Name = DISABLED>

         Identifier handler_null
         SessionDatabase NULL