[RADIATOR] RADIATOR: EAP-FAST-MSCHAPv2

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Apr 5 06:20:04 CDT 2012

On 04/05/2012 10:15 AM, Sudhir Harwalkar wrote:

Hello Sudhir,

> As I am verifying EAP-FAST which uses inner authentication as MSCHAPv2,
> for this our device requires any certificates like client certificates?
>
> I red that it requires PAC  means pac key should match from both sides
> like radius sever and our device?

If the client does not send its PAC, Radiator will try to allocate one
to it. Then client is then disconnected. Next time when the client tries
to authenticate, it will have a PAC and the authentication should then
proceed. By default Radiator keeps the PACs in memory with the other
option being SQL. So do not restart Radiator unless you want to clear
the PAC.

Thanks!
Heikki

NetWare etc.