[RADIATOR] still need some more dictionary entries...

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Mon Sep 19 07:48:32 CDT 2011

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011, Alan Buxey wrote:

> > > Attribute number 3 (vendor 9967)
> >
> > 9967 is Bluesocket, for which I have a local dictionary:
> >
> > ## Bluesocket
> > VENDOR          Bluesocket      9967
> > VENDORATTR      9967            BlueSocketRole          100     string
> > VENDORATTR      9967            Bluesocketap            101     string
> >
> > I think I mentioned these the other week.
>
> yes, but what is 3?  :-)

Heh, indeed, but given the numbers of ones we do know about, I'm skeptical
about the alleged use of attribute #3!

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.