[RADIATOR] Reply packet too long

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Sep 15 03:33:24 CDT 2011

On 09/15/2011 10:26 AM, Markus Ludwig Grandpre wrote:

Hello Markus,

>>> Try this instead:
>>>
>>> AddToReply SAML-AAA-Assertion=part1,SAML-AAA-Assertion=part2, ...
>>>
>>> That is, use AddToReply only once but with multiple attributes.
>>
>> did not work. Access-Accept is too long again
>
> It worked after I've had distributed SAML content to 9 packets.

Good to hear. I was about to ask you to add more attributes, since at
least one of them seemed to still be over 300 bytes long.

About the attributes, can you tell me where they are defined. We could
then add them to the Radiator dictionary in case they would be useful
for other Radiator users too.

Thanks!

NetWare etc.