[RADIATOR] EAP-AKA' support (Was: Re: EAP AKA Prime)

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Sep 12 04:43:38 CDT 2011

On 08/24/2011 11:28 AM, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

Hello Aman,

> EAP-AKA in SIM pack does not currently have support for AT_BIDDING or
> AT_KDF_INPUT attributes so this I think makes it plain AKA only. I can
> check what the plans are for supporting AKA'.

RFC 5448 (EAP-AKA' or AKA Prime) is now supported with EAP-SIM pack
version 1.32. Version 1.32 was just released for AKA' support.

 http://www.open.com.au/eap-sim/

The AKA' support also requires the latest patch set for 4.8. The latest
patch set adds the required AKA' definitions to the EAP module.

Thanks!

NetWare etc.