[RADIATOR] Reply-Message = "EAP authentication is not permitted."

Mike Puchol puchol at me.com
Wed Oct 26 07:10:23 CDT 2011

 I just realized you said 4.7 -- you can upgrade to 4.8, or 4.9 which was recently released, and which includes many improvements to EAP such as:

"Fixed an issue with TTLS and PEAP: When inner authentication isproxied, e.g. EAP-MSCHAP-V2 to MS NPS, NPS sends back State. If
Radiator does not return State, proxying inner auth fails."

May not be your issue, but it helps to have the latest version or the one below + patches if you're not a risky type ;-)

Cheers,

Mike
---
s: mikepuchol