[RADIATOR] NoSQL databases support

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Tue Oct 18 10:25:19 CDT 2011

I  use MySQL for monthly accounting with approx 100 million rows per
month and 12 months retention and its very usable, less than 1 second to
pull back a users records for the month.  I don't have Radiator log
directly to the MySQL though, I have it log the accounting to a file and
have a script continually running and importing that file into the
database which means we don't lose data if the server is offline, or
impact Radiator performance if the DB has performance issues.

The MySQL log server hardware isn't anything special, so I'm sure you
could scale to far bigger databases than ours with some decent CPU, RAM
and storage.

Jim.