[RADIATOR] unable to install authen-ace4.ppd module, PPD does not provide code to installf for this platform

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Oct 12 01:36:13 CDT 2011

On 10/12/2011 05:35 AM, Yew Mun, Chan wrote:

Hello,

> I am looking at MSWin32-x86-multi-thread-5.8/Authen-ACE4.ppm.tar.gz
>
> I am more familiar with SecurID, but new to Perl. Appreciate any guidance
> how to go about perl with
> MSWin32-x86-multi-thread-5.8/Authen-ACE4.ppm.tar.gz

Can you reply with output of running "perl -V"? Also, can you include
more details about the server architecture. For example, CPU type and so on.

Perl modules have been compiled for certain platforms and the above
information would help determining why it does not find a suitable PPM
for you.

Thanks!
Heikki

> Rdgs