[RADIATOR] EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize settings

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Tue Oct 11 06:16:51 CDT 2011

Hi,

For a long time I've had

=====
# EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize sets the maximum TLS fragemt
# size that will be replied by Radiator. It must be small
# enough to fit in a single Radius request (ie less than 4096)
# and still leave enough space for other attributes
# Aironet APs seem to need a smaller MaxFragmentSize izes.
                 EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize 1000

==========

Set up in my Radiator radius.cfg file simply because it was there in
the sample radius.cfg file I initially used. I'm now wondering if
perhaps this is a bit small.

What are other people doing?
Is anyone explicitly setting this up or are people leaving it to the
default value

Rgds
Alex

Time for another Macmillan Cancer Support event. This time its the 12
day Escape to Africa challenge
View route at http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=203779866436035016780.00049e867720273b73c39&z=8
Please sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/Alex-Sharaz