[RADIATOR] AcctLogFileName not working as expected

riki phobie at axfr.org
Wed Nov 30 04:43:45 CST 2011

Hello Remo,

i missed following in reference manual:

· Look for a Realm with an exact match on the realm name
· If still no exact match, look for a matching regular expression Realm
· If still no match, look for a <Realm DEFAULT>
· If still no match, look at each Handler in the order they appear in
the configuration
  file until one where all the check items match the request.
· If still no match, ignore (i.e. do not reply to) the request.

you are right, it is working as expected, i didn`t read the
documentation carefully.

Thank a lot for kicking me in right direction.

r.