[RADIATOR] multiple hosts

Martin Burton mvb at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Nov 22 19:21:39 CST 2011

Oops, forgot one important keyword in there.  You need to put the
Synchronous flag in the AuthBy RADIUS clause for host1.  If you don't
then Radiator will move onto the next AuthBy without waiting for a reply.

     <AuthBy RADIUS>
         <Host host1.herts.ac.uk>
             Secret xxxx
         </Host>
	 Synchronous
     </AuthBy>

Check the info in the Radiator manual about the implications of using
Synchronous though.

Cheers,

Martin.