[RADIATOR] Combining AuthBy ldap2 and AuthBy yubikeysql

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Mon Nov 21 02:13:48 CST 2011

Thanks. That worked. Didn't get to finish testing to last week, but
finished test this morning. You also gave me an idea on how to cleanly
handle which hosts people have access to. I'll create another table
which contains this information and another AuthBy stage that doesn't
check the password, but simple checks if this user is allowed access.

Jeff.