[RADIATOR] question about machine based authentication

Joy Veronneau jv11 at cornell.edu
Wed Nov 9 13:46:21 CST 2011

Hi,
Is it possible for the radiator server to do machine-based authentication (via certificate) to an Active Directory domain? I have MSCHAPv2 working to our AD domain with username/password, but now someone is asking about machine-based authentication. They are currently doing this with an MS radius server and would like to switch to our centrally managed radius server and central AD system. I know that we would have to issue a new cert to the machine from the central AD domain… but I'm not finding much about how to set up radiator in my on-line research so far.

Thanks in advance :)

Joy