[RADIATOR] Radiator 3.16 / AuthBy LSA / AD2008

Stuart Kendrick skendric at fhcrc.org
Wed Nov 9 11:08:25 CST 2011

Yup, we're seriously dragging, in terms of versions ....

I twinked with the Handler; turns out the version below works fine with
this new AD2008 domain:

<Handler Client-Identifier=vdops-mgmt>
	<AuthBy GROUP>
		AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept

		<AuthBy LSA>
			Group CiscoEnable
			AddToReply Service-Type = "Administrative-User"
		</AuthBy>

		<AuthBy LSA>
			Group CiscoReadOnly
			AddToReply Service-Type = "NAS-Prompt-User"
</Handler>

--sk