[RADIATOR] Client address group

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Nov 4 16:47:38 CDT 2011

On 11/04/2011 11:38 PM, Judy Angel wrote:

Hello Judy,

> I am running version 4.2 and trying the following
>
> <Client 10.91.64.0/19>
>         Secret xxxxxxx
> </Client>
>

>  ERR: Could not resolve an address for Client 10.91.64.0/19
> should it work? is it the version?

It is the version. CIDR notation was added in version 4.3:

http://www.open.com.au/radiator/history.html

Revision 4.3 (2008-07-17) New modules and bug fixes

  Added support for Client CIDR address specifications. Can now
  have <Client 203.63.154.0/24>. Also mermits CIDR specifications
  and MAC: addresses in the IdenticalClients parameter.

After that there have been a couple of fixes and enhancements, so you
may want to go to version 4.9 if you decide to upgrade.

Thanks!
Heikki

NetWare etc.