[RADIATOR] HA solution for mysql. low cost. or free.

Scott scottshaw at 163.com
Fri May 27 01:08:48 CDT 2011

hi any of you can recommend some low cost HA solution for mysql? continuent m/cluster is bit too costly.
prefer some stable while not difficult to configure. our os is Suse Linux. thanks!
在2011/05/27, "Heikki Vatiainen" <hvn at open.com.au> 写道:
On 05/26/2011 12:48 AM, Augusto Cabrera wrote: > Hi, I need your help, I have the configuration of WIMAX and works well, > the problem is that in the access accept the radiator back to the access > equipment paametro session-timeout = 3600 default that makes 60-minute > occasions that disconnecting users, I do not want my users log off, as I > can delete this parameter to not send. Session-Timeout of 3600 seconds comes from the KeyLifetime option. See version 4.8 ref.pdf section 5.76.1. Can you try the following: Add the following in this handler: # current settings AddToReply Termination-Action = RADIUS-Request The Access-Accept message should be the same as now, with the same Session-Timeout value as now. The only change is there is now Termination-Action attribute too. If this attribute does not change anything, remove it and try increasing KeyLiftime option value. Please let us know if Termination-Action changes anything. That would be very helpful. Thank you, Heikki -- Heikki Vatiainen Radiator: the most portable, flexible and configurable RADIUS server anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, NIS+, password, NT, Emerald, Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory, EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, MOTP, HOTP, TOTP, DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc. _______________________________________________ radiator mailing list radiator at open.com.au http://www.open.com.au/mailman/listinfo/radiator