[RADIATOR] radpwtest for EAP/TTL, EAP/TTLS and PEAP

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at uni-ulm.de
Mon Mar 21 10:34:56 CDT 2011

Hi RADIATOR team,

is it possible with radpwtest to check a radiator config for EAP/TTLS-PAP?
Maybe I just don't find the proper parameters for radpwtest, any hint welcome.

If not already coded, please see this as a feature request.

EAP/TTLS, EAP/TLS or PEAP configurations are heavily used in eduroaming
institutions. Would be very helpfull if we could monitor our federation config
via cron with the help of a scriptable radius checker.

Best Regards
	Charly
--
Karl Gaissmaier
Kommunikations und Informationszentrum kiz