[RADIATOR] Accessing a reply attribute from one authby in a subsequent authby

Bob Shafer bshafer at du.edu
Thu Jun 30 11:23:48 CDT 2011

Heikki,

Thanks, that worked. Its a prototype so ugly is okay for now.

If it works out, we'll be grabbing the info from ldap or a db.

Got another problem.  The external process can take a bit of time, and
radiator is timing out before it can complete, and returning an Ignore
after about 15 seconds.  No way around the time it takes, so I'm
wondering if/how the timeout can be increased?

Thanks,

Bob