[RADIATOR] TACACS Configuration to AuthorizeGroup

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at ip-only.se
Wed Jun 22 09:44:30 CDT 2011

This is a working example of how I've set it up.. it doesn't restrict the use of commands on juniper tho.

AuthorizeGroup <GROUP> permit service=shell cmd\* {priv-lvl=15}
AuthorizeGroup <GROUP> permit service=shell cmd= {priv-lvl=15}
AuthorizeGroup <GROUP> permit service=junos-exec {local-user-name=<TEMPLATE_USER>}
AuthorizeGroup <GROUP> permit service=arbor {arbor_group=system_admin}
AuthorizeGroup <GROUP> permit .*

it might help.. or might not ;)

Regards,
Patrik Forsberg