[RADIATOR] How to generate a Google Authenticator code with the corresponding hex code

Adwim Kalfsterman - AKSI Automatisering bv akalfsterman at aksi.nl
Fri Jun 17 14:28:41 CDT 2011

Hello,

I'm using the AUTHSQLHOTP module to support Google Authenticator clients on a smartphone.

As a sample the Google Auth. code 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' is given and in the SQL database a hex code of 40 zero's (eg. 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000) should be stored to get it working.

This combination does indeed work, but I can't find out any other combination (you should use rfc 3548 with base32 encoding).

When I generate a Google Authenticator code how can I find out what hex code should be stored in the SQL database?

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,
AKSI Automatisering

Adwim Kalfsterman