[RADIATOR] <StatsLog FILE> Interval synchronization

Daniel Duarte dan.r.duarte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 03:42:10 CDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a configuration where I would have the statistical
files generated at specific moments, instead of x minutes after the statup
of the radiator. Example: I would like to have files created every 15
minutes, exactly at every 00, 15 and 45 minutes.

The only option that I see to control this would be to start the radiator
deamon exactly at the beginning of a period. Is there a simpler way to
control this?

Thanks,
Daniel Duarte