[RADIATOR] Stopping Radiator: problem with killproc

Aeneas Jaißle jaissle at sewikom.de
Fri Jun 10 16:25:46 CDT 2011

Hi,

I just tried the patched script, no change at all.

# /etc/init.d/radiator stop
Shutting down Radiator: killproc: Usage:
	killproc [-v] [-q] [-L] [-g|-G] [-N] [-p pid_file] [I ignore_file] \
		[-c root] [-t<sec>] [-SIG] /full/path/to/executable
	killproc -l

#

OS is openSUSE 11.4, Radiator was installed through RPM.

- Aeneas