[RADIATOR] Stopping Radiator: problem with killproc

Aeneas Jaißle jaissle at sewikom.de
Fri Jun 10 08:30:45 CDT 2011

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Nicola Wassell [mailto:nicola at open.com.au]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Juni 2011 13:53
An: Aeneas Jaißle
Betreff: RE: Your Radiator RADIUS server evaluation

Hello Aeneas

Thank you for your reply. Please see me responses inline below:

To avoid delay, please subscribe and post any technical questions directly to the Radiator Mailing list where you will receive prompt attention from our technical support team.

http://www.open.com.au/mailing.html

> For now, the radius is up and running with ~25 users, but the server
> seems to hang up every 9 hours. Could this be evaluation limitation?

Yes - that is correct. This is an evaluation limitation.

With regards, Nicola

.