[RADIATOR] dictionary entries for Ascend conflict with IANA assigned ones

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Jun 10 07:19:06 CDT 2011

On 06/07/2011 08:09 PM, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:
> On 06/06/2011 07:27 PM, Bruno Tiago Rodrigues wrote:

Hello Bruno and others,

[about attributes 119-123 and possible others too]

>> I was wondering if this could be fixed (or at least documented) on the
>> next releases.

> I'll check about adding these to Radiators dictionary. If the attributes
> from IANA are added after the conflicting old Ascend attributes, then
> Radiator will treat e.g., incoming attribute 119 as Digest-Domain.

The patches for 4.8 now has this dictionary change:

2011-06-10 dictionary
    Added a number of attributes from RFC 5090 to dicitonary, which
override a number of attributes that were previously commandeered by
Ascend. The Ascend ones are still available in ascend.dictionary.

NetWare etc.