[RADIATOR] Protected EAP authentication failed

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Jul 19 10:16:04 CDT 2011

On 07/18/2011 05:20 PM, Fabio Ciampi wrote:

Hello Fabio,

> Again it works if I use TTLS but it doesn't work with PEAP
> authentication. Here is what I got in the debug file of the radiator:

I tried a configuration based on what you have. I think what you are
seeing is this:

http://www.open.com.au/radiator/history.html

Revision 4.5 (2009-10-27) New features and bug fixes
  Fixed a problem which could result in a blank user name
  in PEAP or TTLS or other inner requests under some very
  unusual circumstances. Improved EAP context finding
  algorithm so inner and outer requests with the same
  User-Name would not collide.

If you try with EAPAnonymous commented out, it will probably work.

To get the problem fixed, you should upgrade to the latest version.

Thanks!

NetWare etc.