[RADIATOR] Can't get chain certificates to work

Rianto Wahyudi R.Wahyudi at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Jan 11 05:58:51 CST 2011

Hi Heikki,

Thank you for your response.
I did not choose or select any trusted root certification authorities / anchor as I originally tought that windows is smart enough to do it automatically.

If I select thawte Primary Root CA as trusted anchor the connection seems to be working.
The other problem is that not all client have that specific thawte certificate installed on their PC.

Do you think I should change certificate provider ? If so do you guys have any recommendation of which SSL provider I should use ?
In windows 7, do you have to select a trusted root certification authorities or will it just work automatically if I use well known provider ?

Regards,
Rianto