[RADIATOR] radpwtst - sending multiple packets

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Wed Jan 5 07:07:00 CST 2011

hi,

I'm trying to figure out the best way to send multiple radius packets to
a server.  It seems that executing radpwtst once for each individual
packet is pretty slow.  I assume it is slow since it has to compile,
parse the dictionary, and do whatever else radpwtst has to do each time
it is run.  I'm wondering if there is a way to have radpwtst run once,
and send/receive multiple packets.

I see there is a -rawfileseq option that appears to do this, but i don't
see this as being a documented option in the manual.  How do you
generate raw packets to build a raw file?

Is there any other ways of sending/receiving radius packets to a server?

Mike