[RADIATOR] Memory leak with Perl Script to get via SNMP the client IP from Cisco AP 1100

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Feb 28 13:25:52 CST 2011

On 02/25/2011 03:32 PM, Gerard Alcorlo Bofill wrote:

> the error I'm receiving by mail is:
>

> Your program
>
>    /usr/local/bin/radiusd -config_file
> /etc/radiator/radiuscesca/radiuscesca.cfg -foreground
>
> exited unexpectedly with exit status 25,
> signal number 0 and dump indication 0.
>
> The STDERR output was Not a HASH reference at (eval 135) line 28.
> .
>
> The program will be restarted again by /sbin/restartWrapper in 2 seconds.
>
> I'm sure it's a good tip.

It is. I'd say the fix is not to try to remove the timeout. So remove
this line:
       &Radius::Select::remove_timeout($mimateix->{moment});

The timeout runs only once and they should only be removed when they
have not run yet and for some reason it is not desired that the timeout
callback runs at all.

> Thanks!
>
> Al 25/02/11 14:23, En/na Gerard Alcorlo Bofill ha escrit:
>> Hello,
>>
>> thanks Christian and Heikki for your advise.
>>
>> I've done some short code with the timeout but every time this code is
>> executed Radiator restarts.
>>
>> I'm trying to remove the timeout at the end of the "important things".
>>
>> Do you know why when I execute this Radiator exits?
>>

>> sub {
>>
>> &main::log($main::LOG_DEBUG, "||| wait 5 segons |||" . time);
>>
>> my $referencia={};
>> $referencia->{moment} = &Radius::Select::add_timeout(time + 5,
>>    sub {
>>       my ($mimateix) = @_;
>>
>>       &main::log($main::LOG_DEBUG, "== do important things ==");
>>
>>       &Radius::Select::remove_timeout($mimateix->{moment});
>>       &main::log($main::LOG_DEBUG, time. ">>> Finished <<<");
>>    }
>> , $referencia);
>> }

NetWare etc.