[RADIATOR] UserName Rewrite Function

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Feb 17 16:09:54 CST 2011

On 02/17/2011 11:59 PM, Rianto Wahyudi wrote:

> We are currently still on evaluation stage, and having the trial version installed. I can not see the source code of the radiator but I'm interested to do some hacking.
>
> Just few more questions :
> - How does radiator know the location of ntlm_auth? Is it using standard linux path ?
> - Is it possible to specify ntlm_auth location so it doesn't use the standard one ?

See http://www.open.com.au/radiator/documentation.html and ref.pdf there

To quote section "5.65.3 NtlmAuthProg"

This optional parameter specifies the path name and arguments for the
ntlm_auth program. Defaults to
‘/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=ntlm-server-1’.

This allows you to run what ever you want as NtlmAuthProg.

NetWare etc.