[RADIATOR] eap peap + ntlm_auth

Rianto Wahyudi R.Wahyudi at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Feb 17 15:21:21 CST 2011

Hi James,

Make sure your computer joined to domain :
I follow the following instruction: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ActiveDirectoryWinbindHowto

You don't need nsswitch or pam modification. As long as you successfully joined to the domain you are OK.

In regards to Radiator, here is my simplified client + handler config. I hope it help.

Regards,
Rianto

<Client 10.0.0.1>
        Identifier              Eduroam-Server
        Secret                  xxxxx
</Client>

<Handler Client-Identifier=Eduroam-Server, TunnelledByTTLS=1,Realm=/(latrobe|ltu).*/i>
        RewriteUsername s/^\@.*//
        # Auth against AD with ntlm_auth
        <AuthBy NTLM>
                EAPType MSCHAP-V2
                Domain LTU
                UsernameMatchesWithoutRealm
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

#OUTER - CERTIFICATES
<Handler Client-Identifier=Eduroam-Server>
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename %D/users
                EAPType PEAP,TTLS,TLS,LEAP
                EAPAnonymous %{User-Name}
                EAPTLS_CAPath /etc/radiator/certs/ca
                EAPTLS_CertificateChainFile /etc/radiator/certs/ssl-combined
                EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
                EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile /etc/radiator/certs/server.key
                EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize 1000
                AutoMPPEKeys
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>