[RADIATOR] Thawte Intermediate certificates

Carl Gibbons cgibbons at du.edu
Wed Feb 16 11:01:15 CST 2011

I was given a file named SSL_CA_Bundle.pem containing intermediate certificates necessary for our new Radiator SSL cert from Thawte. What to do with these?
Our installation is on RHEL5.

I tried putting them in the .pem file specified by the EAPTLS_CertificateFile directive keyword in our config, but that didn't work. A colleague suggested they may need to go in /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt, but I don't have the extra information about the intermediate certs that I see in that file.

.