[RADIATOR] Fallback Function ?

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at ip-only.se
Thu Feb 3 03:48:22 CST 2011

Hi,

Me again ;P

Another question now.. tried to browse through the archives but there are simply to many threads without a search function it becomes a hassle ;)

Anyways..

I'm trying to figureout how to activate a "fall back" function.

The scenary is like this
I have two ldap servers that are normally up and running as they should but if for some unforseen reason they woulden't respond I want my radius server to use a local user database file instread (authby dbfile).. is this possible and if so how ? :)

The user db wont have the same user db as the ldap and if the ldap is up and running the users in the db file shoulden't be able to authenticate.. aka. they should only be active when the ldap servers are down.. never when they are up.

Thanks,
Patrik Forsberg