[RADIATOR] Missing RADIUS Attributes

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Sun Dec 11 17:42:34 CST 2011

On 12/10/2011 11:15 AM, M P wrote:

> May I know what are the missing RADIUS attributes listed below that I am seeing on my logs?

All of these (except of one) are in version 4.9 dictionary file.

> [ RADIUS Authentication ]
> ERR: Attribute number 1 (vendor 11344) is not defined in your dictionary

This is the exception. It's not in 4.9 dicitionary yet.

VENDORATTR    11344   FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To    1    ipaddr

> ERR: Attribute number 10 (vendor 14823) is not defined in your dictionary

VENDORATTR      14823   Aruba-AP-Group                  10      string

> ERR: Attribute number 249 (vendor 8744) is not defined in your dictionary
> ERR: Attribute number 250 (vendor 8744) is not defined in your dictionary

VENDORATTR      8744      Colubris-Attr-249     249     string
VENDORATTR      8744      Colubris-Attr-250     250     string

There's a notein the dictionary file about these Colubries attributes
saying their purpose is not known and they are sometimes seen for some
unknown reason.

> [ RADIUS Accounting ]
> ERR: Attribute number 10 (vendor 14823) is not defined in your dictionary

See above.

> ERR: Attribute number 32 (vendor 1447838030) is not defined in your dictionary
> ERR: Attribute number 108 (vendor 1466528357) is not defined in your dictionary

The vendor id looks too large. Probably a bug with the Account-Request
originator.

> ERR: Attribute number 249 (vendor 8744) is not defined in your dictionary
> ERR: Attribute number 250 (vendor 8744) is not defined in your dictionary

See above.

Thanks!
Heikki

NetWare etc.