[RADIATOR] PreClientHook

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Thu Dec 1 15:49:48 CST 2011

I tried a copy and paste of that and it worked.  I retried the hook i wanted to apply originally, which was still in my clipboard history and that worked.  Can't be a typo since it's clipboard history.  I can't make it fail.  But looking in my console history it looks like i had first tried to put a PreClientHook in a <Client> clause and forgot it was there.  So, radiator was complaining about that one.

My mistake, sorry.