[RADIATOR] RADIATOR on Solaris CMT multithreaded

Shain Singh shain.singh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 06:07:32 CST 2011

Hi there,

Has anyone got any implementation stories on running RADIATOR
instances within a Solaris 10 zone with FarmSize > 0.

I'm exploring the possible option of installing instances within
Solaris 10 zones. I may also look into a Solaris 10 branded zone
within Solaris 11 in the near future.

Just curious if anyone has tried anything similar as we are looking to
consolidate old SPARC hardware hence the possible above
implementations.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

--
Shaineel Singh
e: shain.singh at gmail.com
p: +61 422 921 951
w: http://buffet.shainsingh.com

--
"Too many have dispensed with generosity to practice charity" - Albert Camus