[RADIATOR] aerohive dictionary file

Adam Bishop Adam.Bishop at ja.net
Mon Aug 15 07:38:40 CDT 2011

That is effectively what I have on my aerohive dictionary file - just with a syntax difference.

adamb at orps3:/etc/radiator# cat dictionary.aerohive
VENDOR          Aerohive                        26928

BEGIN-VENDOR    Aerohive

# The following ATTRIBUTE and VALUE definitions are required.
ATTRIBUTE       AH-HM-Admin-Group-Id                    1       integer
VALUE   AH-HM-Admin-Group-Id            Read-Only-Admin         0
VALUE   AH-HM-Admin-Group-Id            Super-Admin             1
VALUE   AH-HM-Admin-Group-Id            Read-Write-Admin        2

# The following is an example of an admin group that you can define.
#VALUE  AH-HM-Admin-Group-Id            Admin-Group100          100

END-VENDOR      Aerohive

Adam Bishop
JANET(UK)