[RADIATOR] CRL reload error

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Aug 9 04:20:19 CDT 2011

Hi Heikki,

actually there is NO way to force a CRL reload except to kill the process.
The certificates are NEVER flushed from the process under any
circumstances :-( You can load new ones but the old ones are looked at before
the recent ones.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd

DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.