[RADIATOR] Problem Can't locate object method "new" via package "Radius::AuthWIMAX

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Apr 29 08:52:23 CDT 2011

On 04/28/2011 08:15 PM, Augusto Cabrera wrote:

Hello Augusto,

> thanksfor your help, if it was a package in my installation and now
> works correctly,

Good to hear it works.

> but I need to authenticate in wimax only one user at a
> time as I can do.

Check reference manual ref.pdf "5.19.15 DefaultSimultaneousUse" and
"13.1.14 Simultaneous-Use" and SessionDatabase SQL or DBM, especially
the start of SessionDatabase SQL that talks about internal session database.

These can be used to control how many times one user can log in
simultaneously.

Best regards,
Heikki

NetWare etc.