[RADIATOR] WG: Radiator evaluation software downloaded

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Apr 29 08:45:33 CDT 2011

On 04/29/2011 02:43 PM, El Abbadi, Ossama wrote:

> Fri Apr 29 11:39:24 2011: DEBUG: EAP result: 1, No Handler for PEAP inner
> authentication
> Fri Apr 29 11:39:24 2011: DEBUG: AuthBy NTLM result: REJECT, No Handler for
> PEAP inner authentication
> Fri Apr 29 11:39:24 2011: INFO: Access rejected for
> elabbadi.ossama at vwa.hs-rw.local: No Handler for PEAP inner authentication
> Fri Apr 29 11:39:24 2011: DEBUG: Packet dump:
> *** Sending to 10.1.2.86 port 1645 ....
>

> Have anyone an Idea where I can define an Handler for PEAP ?

You already have this:
<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1, Client-Identifier=wism >

Change it to this:
<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>

The inner authentication you are trying to match (TunnelledByPEAP) does
not have Client-Identifier that matches 'wism'.

You should do the similar change to TunnelledByTTLS handler too.